Please fill in the form
How to get to FEB?
You can use the map below to help you find FEB. Our premises can be easily reached by car, motorcycle, bicycle and public transport. The building has disabled access.
> Click here to download the access map
Follow the signs to ‘Bruxelles Centre/Brussel Centrum’ from the E40 (Ostend, London, Liège and Cologne), the E411 (Namur and Luxembourg) or the E19 (Antwerp, Amsterdam, Mons and Paris). The FEB offices are in the city centre, just a stone’s throw away from Brussels Central station (Bruxelles-Central/Brussel-Centraal).
You can use one of the paying car parks in the immediate vicinity of FEB:
- the Interparking Square Albertine car park, which can be accessed from Rue des Sols 8, 1000 Brussels;
- the Interparking Grand Place car park (next to the Hilton Brussels Grand Place), which can be accessed from Boulevard de l'Impératrice 56, 1000 Brussels.
By public transport
The FEB offices are very close to the Brussels Central railway and metro stations and their adjoining bus stops.
Get off at Brussels Central station (Bruxelles-Central/Brussel-Centraal).
Get off at stop Gare Centrale/Centraal Station (lines 1 and 5).
Leave the station using the Galerie Ravenstein exit and walk through the shopping arcade. A flight of steps will bring you to Rue Ravenstein. Turn right and you will see the FEB offices 50 metres on your right.
Get off at tram stop Palais/Paleizen (lines 92 and 93).
Get off at bus stops
- Gare Centrale/Centraal Station (lines 29, 38, 63, 65, 66, 71 and 86);
- BOZAR (lines 38 and 71); or
- Bibliothèque/Bibliotheek (lines 30, 33, 48 and 95).
By motorcycle or bicycle
You can park your motorcycle/bicycle on level -1 of the building. Please first check in at the reception desk upon your arrival.
The FEB building has disabled access. There is a ramp at reception (Rue Ravenstein). The premises have a lift(*) and disabled toilet, and a wheelchair is available.
(*) The lift is suitable for standard wheelchairs (80 cm wide and 1.2 m deep).