The FEBIAC non-profit association works proactively to achieve a favourable and sustainable business environment for the motor vehicle and bicycle industries.
Belgian Federation of the Car and Two-wheeler Industries
Boulevard de la Woluwe 46, bte 6
T + 32 2 778 64 00
F + 32 2 762 81 71
Chief Executive Officer
1899. On 9/12/1938 changed in non-for-profit organization
• represents its membership vis-à-vis other stakeholders (policymakers and public authorities, employers' associations, the media, etc.) and takes part in the public debate on policies in different areas, including road safety, environmental protection, mobility and the economy;
• pursues active promotion policies for the benefit of the sector and consumers, particularly by organising automotive and bicycle trade shows and fairs;
• collects, processes, and disseminates statistical data on the motor vehicle and bicycle markets and the vehicles/bicycles in circulation;
• acts as a forum and a networking and training platform;
• liaises with international associations such as OICA, ACEA and ACEM.